Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Great Mice Race and More

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

I'm not really sure why this is part of the Birds of Prey show, but it was pretty hilarious.  They were very clear when picking children that a mouse would be crawling all over them.  Tony kept trying to raise my hand.  I don't really think that anyone is going to mistake me for a 5 year old kid!  Plus, I'd never let one of those icky things touch me.

The poor first girl.  The mouse wouldn't leave her hair.  It was quite content to just hang out in her hair all day.  Gross!!!! 

As soon as I stopped the video, the second girl who never touched the mouse immediately ran out of the area and back to the safety of the stands!


We visited Grant's Farm the day after Tony was crowned Brat King.  We couldn't pass up this photo opportunity!






No comments:

Post a Comment