Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Downtown St. Louis

Last Friday, we met Tony's training group downtown to celebrate the end of their six week class.  Now, they get to join the other outside sales reps in the office!  Of course we've driven through downtown before and even been to a few places, but I had never really taken the time to walk around.  I didn't realize how gorgeous it is!  There are lush gardens and fountains all over the place.  I absolutely love the two wading pools that people are allowed to swim in.


What a gorgeous view of the Arch!


You can see the little kids swimming in this photo.  I was shocked by how clean the wading pools were kept.


The other wading pool.  I took my shoes off and joined in the fun, but Tony wouldn't join me!




Yep, that's my thumb.  Oops!


The AT&T building downtown where Tony has been working these past few weeks.  It's the tallest building in St. Louis aside from the Arch.  City decree states that no structure can be taller than the Arch!

No comments:

Post a Comment