Saturday, April 11, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame




And buy me some hand warmers!

Tony and I were graciously given tickets to the Astros - Cards game last night. We've driven around Busch Stadium a few times, but this was our first time to see the inside of the stadium. It really is a beautiful stadium, but I do prefer Minute Maid. Especially since Minute Maid has a retractable roof and it dipped into the 30's last night. I can honestly say that it's the first time that I've ever been cold at a baseball game! Tony did go buy us some hand warmers at the beginning of the game. It's the first time that I've ever used them, but I loved them!

Of course, we were surrounded by Cards fans so we did stick out in our Astros gear. Tony even bought the only Astros thing that we saw in any of the stadium shops - an Astros pennant on a stick. We did have a great time conversing with those around us and it was a good game even though the Astros were behind the entire time. They at least kept it close enough to still be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment