Sunday, May 9, 2010

Home Sweet Home


Tony needed some Cane's sweet tea to finish the drive down.

We also had our first bite of Chimes in over a year.  It was glorious!


Tony took several photos of his seafood platter from the Chimes before he finally decided to eat it.


Sugar enjoying his favorite place in Sulphur - Grandma and Grandpa's bed.
We joined Tony's family in celebrating his Dad's 70th birthday.
Some of the greatness that is my parent's cooking.  This was seafood night for Tony.
Of course, no trip to Sulphur would be complete without a trip to the snocone stand.  I may have even texted my brother a picture or two from it.  :)

In April, Tony and I made two trips home to Sulphur.  While my favorite part of the trip was spending time with family, Tony was thrilled to get back to cajun cooking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment