Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cheese-ology

A macaroni and cheese centric restaurant, how could Tony and I not try it out!  Tony has a list of his top 5 most loved items.  In order, they are bacon, sweet tea, Me!, Sugar, and cheese.  Yes, I come in number 3 on his most favorite things.  Once I learned that there was a restaurant devoted to number 5 on Tony's list, I knew that we had to try it out.  Cheese-ology prides itself on offering a new twist on the American classic, macaroni & cheese.  Located in the heart of the Delmar Loop, they add such items as bacon, bar-b-que chicken, tuna, and sausage to the traditional macaroni and cheese dish.


For our first time, I had the classic which was just cheddar and America cheese.  I absolutely loved the bread crumbs that they sprinkled on top to give it a crispy top.


I know that some may find this shocking, but Tony ordered the Bacon, Bacon.  This dish is specifically made for bacon lovers.  It has mozzarella and gruyere cheese with a generous amount of thick cut bacon topped with bread crumbs.

Final word - it was delicious!!!  We will definitely be returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment