Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tony's coming out of the closet


I finally was able to come out of the closet today. I can cook, sew, and write poetry. It should be no surprise that I am a jack of all trades. The closet in our new house had a cheap wire hanger/shelving system. I upgraded! I've spent the past couple days measuring, going to Home Depot, removing, cutting, and installing. This badboy has 3" cabinet screws going into studs and can support up to 1000 lbs per bar! Arggg! Arggg! Arggg! Arggg! Dad always said,"A job worth doing, is worth doing well." Sometimes I go one step further and say,"A job worth doing, is worth overdoing!" Christy likes her new closet. It has about double the space to hang her clothes and I put in a 25 pair shoe organizer. Now we can finally get to work unpacking our suitcases and clothes in boxes. One task down. 187 more to go before our new house can finally be home. - TONY

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for my closet! But let's be realistic, a 25 pair shoe organizer just isn't going to cut it! Thankfully, I have 2 other shoe orgnaizers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use some help "upgrading" my closet! Shelves???....Hell, I can't even get Brent to put the closet doors back up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete